9.4.07

Introducing Gordy

What is it that brings a man to this point. I have known of Gordy (by name) for over seven years, and have never seen him do anything to change the situation that he is in. Do you think its because he is happy?
My new expressive project is called "Happy Hog Rot," which will have many different sub-projects. Hopefully this project will stretch me artistically and socially. This man is one of the subjects of "Happy Hog Rot: El Pueblo."

Although not the organized manifestation of Happy Hog Rot, you can click here to see some of my ideas. Consider it "thinking out loud."

2 Comments:

Blogger The Raging Paradoxidation said...

I love the new site. I think you've got an incredible eye and look forward to future posts.

17:29  
Blogger Jason said...

Thanks Chris.

18:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home